Celebrating the creativity of people with a lived experience of mental illness.
BLUE FRINGE 2020 LITERATURE ENTRIES
* Each Writer may submit up to one written piece in each of the two categories - Poems and Short Stories.
* For each of the two Literature categories, there will be an Adult and a Youth category.
* Poems must be a maximum of 350 words. Short Stories must be a maximum of 1000 words.
* Written work must be the original work of the entrant and not previously entered in Blue Fringe.
* Written work must be submitted as a Word document or a PDF document via the Entry Form below
* All entries will be collated and printed in the Blue Fringe 2020 Art & Literature book which will be gifted to entrants and available to purchase at cost price
* All entries will be published on the official Blue Fringe website.